You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Skip to main content
- PATH was formed by Donna Levine, Sandy Balayan, and Carolyn Carpino in 1986 as Parents Available To Help.
- In 2003, PATH merged with Lower Fairfield County Parent to Parent became PATH Parent to Parent of CT Parents Available to Help, Inc.
- In 2008, PATH became an alliance member of National Parent to Parent USA.
- In 2009, PATH became an affiliate organization of the National Family Voices Organization and became known as PATH Parent to Parent/Family Voices of CT.
- In 2011, PATH received its first Federal Grant: Family to Family Health Information Center.
- In 2014, CT KASA became a part of PATH. PATH is the CT Chapter for National YASA (Youth As Self Advocates).
- In 2017, PATH partnered with the New England Regional Genetics Network (NERGN).
- In 2018, CT Sibling Network became part of PATH. PATH is the CT Chapter for Sibling Leadership Network.