PATH Is Hiring
September 27, 2023 / Posted by Marni McNiff / Blog / Comments (0)
PATH is Hiring a BILINGUAL HEALTH INFORMATION SPECIALIST STATEWIDE
This role provides support to families who seek assistance with health issues for their Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs.
· Outreach for the F2F Health Information Center to families and providers
· Target families with special attention to those that are culturally diverse.
· Participate in training for Health Information Specialists, Parent Support Training, and others offered by PATH CT.
· Participate and provide health care related trainings and activities for families of Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
· Provide direct support to families; providing health care resources, assistance with referrals, advocacy and work with the Parent Program Coordinator to help find and foster a match with another family that has similar needs (matching to be coordinated through PATH CT)
· Must attend monthly team meetings.
· Attend Birth to Three staff meetings.
· Connect with Medical Homes
· Meet with Public and Private School Systems
· Must be Bilingual (Spanish and English)
· Must be the parent of a child with special health care needs,
· Experience in accessing resources and provision of support to families.
· Knowledge of services and systems in CT.
· 5 Hours a week flexible or 20 hrs. a month max. at a rate of $15 hr.
If interested, please call PATH CT at 203-234-9554 or email: email@example.com