Champions for coverage
Call to Action-Last 10 Days
This is it – the final countdown!! Less than 10 days remain before the Jan. 31 deadline for people to sign up for coverage.
- Time is running out. January 30 is the last day to sign up for 2016 coverage. Don’t miss your chance to sign up for coverage: visit accesshealthct.com and enroll today.
- Avoid the penalty. If you miss this deadline, you’ll likely have to wait another year to enroll, and you may be required to pay a penalty when you file your federal income taxes.
- Financial help. 8 out of 10 people who sign up for coverage at: http:/accesshealthct.com to qualify for financial help to lower the cost of their monthly premiums. After this financial assistance, 7 out of 10 can find plans with premiums for less than $75 dollars per month.
- Free enrollment assistance. If you have questions or want to talk through your options, enrollment specialists are available all day and every day at:
- 1-855-805-HEAL (4325) Free, confidential, in-person assistance is also available at enrollment sites and events in many communities: visit: accesshealthct.com
- Avoid the last minute rush. Don’t wait until the last minute, visit: accesshealthct.com today to complete your application for 2016 coverage.